Friday, January 23, 2009

Want a good laugh?

My friend Baze sent me an email that said: Read the consumer comments:
http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/177-5367950-7795232
Cut & paste the URL, or go to Amazon and enter a search for Playmobil Security, then click on the 48 reviews. They are HILARIOUS! I think I need that toy, since I deal with TSA on an almost daily basis. Some of the reviews of other toys are funny, too, but these are the best.

Did you play with Playmobil when you were little? I did! Their toys sure have changed, haven't they? I remember having a school bus, and a farm set. I loved the farm set, particularly the horses (of course!) the most. In fact, I think that there was a black one, just like Ranger!

Make today a play-day, OK?

No comments: