Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Stuff

I'm browsing the internet while waiting for a pre-approval letter from Wells Fargo--they require one from their own lending department for foreclosures, to ensure that the buyer can truly afford the property. Once that's accomplished, we'll sign the paperwork. Closing is scheduled for February 27th!!!! Yeeks!

I hopped over to Frontier Airlines' website. They are my FAVOURITE airline (after my own, of course)! I hope that they survive this troubling economy, because they provide a fantastic product with a smile. (Maybe United should take a hint...)

They also make me smile--have you seen their TV commercials? Here's a link to their website:
http://www.frontierairlines.com/frontier/fun-stuff.do You can see some of their hilarious commercials and read the bios of their tail animals. If you watch them (and PLEASE do--they'll make your day!), leave a comment on the blog and me know which is your fav! I honestly can't decide between the two...but they didn't post my very FAVOURITE commercial--"Jet Packs!" If you live in Frontier territory, you know which one I mean!

Here are my favourite animals!



Larry the Lynx

Favorite Movie: Airplane
Quote: "It is an honor to be Frontier's Spokesman... or perhaps I should say Spokescat."
Favorite Pastimes: Trimming his whiskers, cat napping on the tarmac, really big balls of yarn
Pet Peeves: Lost luggage, hairballs, dirty litter boxes


Jack the Rabbit

Nickname: Love Shack Jack
Favorite Pastimes: Eating carrot cake, getting de-iced, hopping from city to city
Quote: "I taught the Easter Bunny everything he knows."
Pet Peeves: Rabbit's foot key chains, magicians who pull rabbits out of hats, racing tortoises, bouncy landings




Grizwald the Grizzly Bear

Weight: More than it should be
Quote: "You gonna eat that?"
Favorite Pastimes: Shaking his groove thing, hibernating, belly rubs
Pet Peeves: Beehives, bear-skin rugs, delays on the runway

It's windy and cool in Denver today, so I'm spending the rest of the day indoors--shopping for stainless steel appliances, picking up paint chips, running other errands, then installing my digital converter box later tonight. That way, I won't miss a single episode of Bones or House!

No comments: