Monday, April 20, 2009

Um, no....

Remember Glamour Magazine's column "Glamour Do's and Don'ts?" This is definitely a "Glamour Don't."This was at Sushi Wow. Yes, those are short shorts. And it was still snowing outside.

The guys are hard at work, trying to finish everything before Friday, since I'm moving in on Saturday.Jason is almost done with tiling the bathroom--isn't it fantastic? They let me set some tile, too.Well, one tile. One teeny tiny tile...but I TILED!

Today is grout day, and kitchen cabinet installation day. I chose the granite yesterday; it's called "Butterfly Verde." It's a dark green with lots of mica for sparkle, and garnet. It's absolutely gorgeous.

I picked up boxes for packing, and will get started on that on Wednesday. There's not much to pack, since I didn't unpack much when I moved into this apartment.

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

No comments: