Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Process of Christmas Pics

Ranger, Beau & I had our annual Christmas photos taken a week or so ago. Many of you have already received your cards...but I thought you might like to see some additional photos.

Here we are, preparing for the shoot! Ranger loves to roll snowballs--see the evidence on his lips?Beau loves to snuggle...Ranger won't be outdone in the snuggling department."No, ME--I snuggled FIRST!"Quick, take the photo now!!!!
How can you get a bad Christmas photo when you have these two clowns providing the entertainment? I'm a lucky girl--these two are the best things that have ever happened to me.

Hope you are having as much fun during your Christmas season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the one in the middle is the silliest of the three!! :) xxoxo - Greg